How to enrol – University of Copenhagen

How to enrol

Each student that apply for a PhD must be attached to a specific graduate programme (GP).

If you want to become attached to Public Health and Epidemiology, please forward your project description to the head of the GP, professor Naja Hulvej Rod,

She will then evaluate, if your subject fits into this particular GP. If not, she will recommend you another programme, more relevant for your project.